Tuesday, August 4, 2009

NEW CLOTHES<3



HEYYY This is Katie(: Its August 4th at about 8:15 pm!

Anywaaaays Jasmine wanted to see my new clothes I got today for school :)


SUPER CUUTE<3


















<--- Dress and necklace from Forever21(:












<----- (left to right) Tank top, Sweatshirt, and Tube top from Hollister <3






<------ (left to right) T-shirt, Flannel, and Vee-neck shirt from Pacsun :))



<------ (left to right) Dark wash super skinnies, and lighter wash, flare jeans from Wet Seal :)))
ANYWAYS thats all the clothes I got TODAY. A couple days ago I got a gym outfit, a Bob Marley shirt, and tennis shoes. Today I also got these grey suade boots, but forgot to take a picture /:
wellll I gotta gooo :DDDD LOVE YOU JAZZY
LOVE ,
Kateeeeeeee<3


No comments:

Post a Comment