Thursday, August 13, 2009

August 13 2009- Jasmine

Sorry I haven't wrote in so long!! Anyways I am going to have a competion on youtube.... so you should compete!! What you do is make a video response to the video I'm posting about it. The video can be funny, dramatic, a music video or whatever you want (: You can be in the video by yourself or with a friend or family member!! Anyways here's the youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/jazzandkateferever
So anyways, Today I haven't really done anything, last night I went to the movies and watched G.I. JOES and I spent the night with Bri and we watched "Dan and Real Life" and "While You Were Asleep", they were both good movies :D
Anyways comment request and I will answer them and do them if their video requests!!

No comments:

Post a Comment