Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Jasmine <3<3<3- August 5 around 3:14pm

Hey everyonee!! TO KATIE:::::::: I love all your clothes you got!! They are sooo cute!!

Today I had to go get spacers put in for my braces :( they don't hurt though so that's good. But my next real appointment (this one was a super short one, only like 2 minutes; literally) I have to get in rubber bandss and I know those are going to hurt :(( I went to go pick blueberries and then I went to costco.

Right now I have 50 bucks and I'm taking care of my friend's animals and plants and when they get back I'll have more money so I can go school clothes shopping ((: (my mom said she'll buy me some stuff too <3<3<3) Well check out our youtube channel and stuff!! LUV YA ALL!! byee <3 <<3<3<3<<3

JASMINE

No comments:

Post a Comment